Communication & Leadership Award Nominations
The purpose of the Communication and Leadership award is to honour a non-Toastmaster who has made substantial contributions in the areas of communication and leadership.
The criteria used to select the recipient for this award includes the following:
- Must be a resident of the geographical area covered by District 96.
- Must be a non-Toastmaster or a former Toastmaster.
- Should have distinguished himself/herself as a leader or spokesperson for a worthy cause or purpose, especially as it exemplified their communication and leadership skills.
- Should have made a significant contribution to the communities within the District. The impact of this contribution must not be limited to one organization, but must be community/district wide.
- Should support the Toastmasters organization.
- Must not be presented to a recipient a second time.
- Must be able to personally accept the award and give an acceptance address at the District 96 Spring 2020 Conference
How do you nominate someone for the
Communication & Leadership Award?
Simple! Fill out the